Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Do you love New Year's? I always get up before everyone else and think and pray and write down goals and for the coming year. I will not bore you with the details except to say that I have many. How about you?

This year for Christmas I wrote down a bunch of books that I wanted for Christmas and I got four of them.
"The Backyard Homestead" from my son Chris
"Lasagna Gardening" from Mark
"Keeping Chickens" from Mark
The American Horticultural Society's "Plant Propagation" from Sarah
and my friend Carla gave me "Tasha Tudaor's Garden".
What fun I have had already going through these books, and the garden catalogs keep coming everyday! I'm so excited. This is going to be a great year.

I hope everyone out there had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year will be everything that you hope for. Have a blessed day. Ta ta for now.

No comments: