Monday, January 11, 2010

Family Birthdays

Yesterday we celebrated Mark and Jen's birthdays and Sarah did all the cooking as you can see.

She made Chicken Stew with Biscuits and a French Apple Tart.

They were both so good.

Everyone loved them.

She used her new dutch oven that we gave her for Christmas.

(I know this isn't about gardening but there isn't much going on right now and I wanted everyone to know that Sarah can cook.)

She wanted her picture taken so that everyone would believe that she really did cook.

She even did most of the clean-up!

She makes me so proud.

Tonight we're having Quiche Lorraine.

I'm cooking.

Umm....

Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Sanstrom Seven said...

Sarah can come cook Chicken Stew and Biscuits for me ANYTIME and The tart looks lovely. We had Chicken Cacciatore and tonight it's Beef Stew. YUM!

Jennifer said...

My sister is so sexy in an apron! Love the presentation of the dish and the photos are fantastic! Love!