Friday, November 13, 2009

While out walking the dogs today I picked up some acorns and some beautiful leaves. I know that this is something people do all the time but I love doing it. As I bend down to pick them up the dogs are pulling me in different directions and I really have to be careful not to fall. Of course they are both onto the scent of something and think that what they are doing is much more important than picking up leaves. But I am thankful to be able to get out and take the time to walk in the crisp fall air. The trees are so pretty right now. I'm going to enjoy them as long as I can. The leaves I use to decorate the counter when I have guests over and they look so nice. The acorns also look fun mixed in with the leaves.
I love to take a walk around the yard at least once a day just to see if there is anything new that I haven't noticed yet. The other day I found the Bee's Jubilee Clematis had a bloom on it and we thought it had died! That was very exciting to find. I'm sure there will be other surprises around the place as long as I keep my eyes open. So that's it for today. Ta ta for now!

No comments: