Saturday, November 14, 2009

Barganis, bargains, bargains

I went back to McClendon's today because my good friend Carla (that would be flower Carla) bought me a Beauty Berry Bush. It was a great deal at $2.50 and I wanted to see if I could find a couple more. I didn't find any of those but I did find 8 other great deals!

First, I found 3 mock orange bushes. I have always wanted one of those and now I am going to have 3! Next, I found 3 miscanthus grasses, Mark wanted those. Then I found a hardy fuchsia and a Russian Sage. All in 1 gallon pots for under $20.00 including tax. How fun is that! I'm really getting my nursery together so that next spring when we start to do our new beds and borders we will have things to plant. The next thing I need to do is get them heeled in to the nursery bed. Oh, the deals to be had at this time of year. Well, Mark is making chili for dinner and it will be done soon. So, ta ta for now.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are a bargain hunter and you always seem to get your bargain! Wish i was that good! Proud of ya!