Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post of the Year

I just want to say that this has been a great year and I'm looking forward to the next one.

There are already signs of spring and I took these three pictures about two weeks ago. This one is a daffodil already starting to come up.




This is one of my viburnums in bloom.




I love the way that sedum "Autumn Joy" has these little clusters of blooms that are just starting to show their faces.





This is our cat Harley who liked the tree better without presents.




Here are Lola and Bing in their new coats. They are not thrilled.




Wednesday night we had thunder,lightening and hail. These two pictures were taken the morning after and none of it had melted yet.




They were about pea sized and have not melted away yet where the sun doesn't shine on the yard.




I pray that in the coming year that many of us will become acquainted through our blogs and maybe some of us will even meet one of these days face to face. May you have health, joy, plenty of all you need and the love of family and Friends. May T
the Lord be with you and keep you and shine His face upon you.

Happy New Year! Tata for now.

3 comments:

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Will I make the final comment of 2010??? I love getting the last word! Happy New Year!

Love,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Jennifer said...

You have very brave flowers indeed! Not one single living green thing would dare show their faces yet around here! Way too much Winter left! That much I know for sure! Love You!

Fishtail Cottage said...

Thanks to Kristin at "My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia" my first ever link party for Cottage Flora Thursday's is up & running! Inviting you to come over & link a cottage garden post you may have & please advertise "Cottage Flora Thursday's" on your post that you link!! & don't forget to become a follower of my blog !!!