Tuesday, April 6, 2010

IT'S UP!

The greenhouse is beautiful. I wish I could show you a picture of it. I love it! It can be raining and windy on the outside and I am warm and cozy on the inside but I can still see everything around me. I took one of the lawn chairs in there yesterday and was talking on my cell phone and having a great time. I have moved a potting bench, a large bench with shelves, a little greenhouse that we had in the house for starting seeds, my container of potting soil, plants, some lugs I bought at Van Lierops Bulb Farm, pots and misc. other items. It seems to be getting smaller. Now I need to get some shelves and gutters up. I have so much fun out there. I just have to remember not to ignore the rest of the garden now that I have the greenhouse.

Well, its 9:00 and I need to get ready for the day. Ta ta for now.

No comments: