Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

Just a note to let everyone know that I am still blogging but being the busy season that it is I haven't written much lately. Nothing happening in the garden right now, except some bulbs are starting to show green coming out of the ground. The first day of winter will be here on Monday and then the days will start to get longer again and spring will be around the corner before we know it. I pray that everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Wonderful New Year if I don't get back on here before then. We are off to a Christmas party tonight and then church tomorrow. I have a new camera and will have fun learning all about it so I can start taking some better pictures. So, ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

carlygirl33 said...

Kay, what kind of camera did you get? Jeff got me a Nikon D3000 for Christmas and I am busy learning about it too. It is not compatible with Windows 7 so now I have to go get a cardreader to download to my computer! But I'm having lots of fun with it. What a difference from my little Sony digital! Love you! Carla