Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Very Sad

When I went to take a picture of the robin's nest today, one of the eggs was broken open and the only thing coming out was yolk. That made me so sad. Nature can be so cruel sometimes. The other egg was fine but I don't know if the parents will come back to the nest now or not. I'll just have to wait and see.

I'm not posting any pictures today and I'm going to be really busy the next couple of days and don't know if I will get on here or not. So if I do, great, but if I don't I haven't forgotten about all of you. As always thanks so much for your comments. I love them all! Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Oh, darn it. But think of it this way, now the one remaining egg won't have any competition. Let us know what happens.

Joys!

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Jennifer said...

Wish it wasn't so!