Thursday, November 12, 2009

The sun is shining again!!!

I am going to plan to have a plant exchange this spring. I will invite all my gardening friends to bring over plants that they have divided and we can all trade with each other. I hope to have at least 11 other friends who want to do this. I know that I have a lot of plants that I can divide and would love to get some new ones.

I am do looking forward to getting chickens next spring also. I think it will be a hoot. I have some names picked out already. But I won't write them down yet.

I scored on three 5 gallon Viburnum "Dawns" on Monday at McClendon's Hardware. They were marked down to $9.95 apiece! Am I excited or what! They are safely dug into the ground in the vegetable garden right now in their pots until we figure out where we are going to put them this spring.

Well, everyone will be home soon and I better go. Ta ta for now.

No comments: