Monday, February 28, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Well, my computer is under the weather again. It was working beautifully and then it started acting up again and now it seems to be very ill. I can't have it looked at for a couple of days so I am writing this on my husbands computer which is very old and located in a different part of the house which is not where I go very often.

Just to let you know that I will be getting my chicks next week and am so excited! Hopefully my computer will be working and I will be able to put pictures on here and show everyone. I also went the the Northwest Flower and Garden Show last Friday and had a blast! Saturday morning was spent at a Feed My Starving Children food packing event at the Puyallup Fair grounds and that was great also.

So, just a little view of my world and what has been going on. Oh, and we've been having very cold weather. I will be back soon with pictures of all that's been going on. Tata for now.

No comments: