Monday, November 22, 2010

SNOW!!!

Well it has snowed about three inches since this morning
and the temps are supposed to get down into the 10's and 20's. I
would have some pictures for you but for some reason I can't get the program
to download the pictures I took today and downloaded. So those will have to
come another time.

Jacob still had school today but two hours late and Sarah
didn't go to work today and is working from home. Love that! Would
hate to think of her out in that commute tonight.

So this afternoon I made these awesome Ginger cookies that
my very good friend Carla F gave me the recipe for and they are so good!
The recipe is 200 years old and from Sweden. I'm sure they won't last long.

Am so looking forward to Thanksgiving. Our son Chris and his
two children Hailey and Landin are coming over and Sarah and Jacob will
be here. Seven of us. We'll be having turkey, cranberry pecan stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, cranberry apple chutney, rolls and Sarah is making a Pumpkin Cheesecake dessert. Wish you could be here to share it all with us.

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving and are able to
enjoy all the blessings of family and friends. Give thanks also for the
blessing of being able to enjoy the wonderful blessing of living where we do.

I hope next time I can have some pictures to show you. Tata for now!

2 comments:

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Ok, now you run outdoors and make a snow angel for me (something I've ALWAYS wanted to do). Will you do it?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Jennifer said...

I will be finally posting for thanksgiving today come and see!