Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SNOW ANGEL

For some reason I'm having trouble downloading pictures on my blog. The program keeps shutting down.

Sharon, just want you to know that I went outside in the 24 degree cold and made a snow angel for you. It was quite exhilarating. The sun is out now and its beautiful. But, oh so cold.

The boys (Jay and his friend Hunter) are loving it. They play outside for awhile and then come in to warm up with hot chocolate. This cold makes me want to bake so I need to decide what to make today. I'm going to make a black lentil stew for dinner tonight.

There's not much traffic going by and it's much quieter today. I really need to be able to get out to the store but Mark may have to be my go to guy for that. My list keeps getting longer and longer.

Anyway, I hope that where ever you are you are staying warm. Again, have a great Thanksgiving. Tata for now.

2 comments:

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

Isn't it cold? But so clear and beautiful. My youngest was making snow angels everywhere she was so excited about the snow.
Sometimes blogger has issues with loading photos. You might try again in awhile and I bet it works for you.
Stay warm!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

happy to see you at Farmhouse

sending you blessed Thanksgiving greetings

kary