Thursday, January 7, 2010

Beautiful Sunrise

There is nothing like a beautiful sunrise to start the day. God must love us very much to give us such beauty. Mark called me this morning from his truck driving to the job and told me to hurry up and go look outside to see the sunrise because it was magnificent. So I did and was not disappointed. So I was able to get several shots before it was over. Of course I had to take pictures in between cars driving by, because I didn't want to scare them. Can you imagine driving by a house and having a flash go off? So I tried to be considerate. I hope it worked. It was a beautiful day today and I got to take the kids for a walk.

There are things coming up all over the garden! I'm so excited! Spring is on the way.

Time to make some dinner so ta ta for now!

No comments: