Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy 1st Day of Winter

Can you believe it! Today is the shortest day of the year and the days will now be getting longer again. That means that every day will be getting longer and spring is on the way. I know that it is only the first day of winter but a girl can dream can't she? I mean, come on, gardening days will be here again!

I love getting Christmas letters from friends and today I got one from my friend Sharon who writes the funniest letters. She writes about Jerry, her husband, some about thier lives and then the whole next page is about her grandchildren. It's just wonderful. I love hearing from our friends and family. We have gotten many pictures from everyone and just love them.

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas time and that the reason for the season is as real to you as it is to me. So, ta ta for now!

No comments: