Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vacations

I really am still alive and well. The day I wrote my last post Mark and I left on a five day motorcycle trip to Libby, Montana and I haven't posted since. Now I am in Idaho visiting my daughter, son-in-law and four wonderful grandchildren. I will be bringing the two boys back with Jacob and me to Washington on Saturday for a seven day whirlwind stay.

I've not taken many pictures lately. The garden is doing well and I'm finally getting some yellow squash and a couple of small zuccini. I have lots of tomatoes on the vine but only one ripe sun gold tomato so far. All the peppers have peppers and look good. I have harvested the garlic and some Walla Walla sweet onions. Umm... so good.

We had a bar-be-cue on Sunday and had about twenty-three friends over. What fun! I love to have people over.

So in the near future I will have some pictures on here but not yet. I really am still around and love to hear from you. So, ta ta for now!

No comments: